Friday, November 26, 2010

[36] I'll Be Damned

     I made that other blog
to get away from the darkness of this one.
Yea, I haven't even posted on here in forever
and I'm still purging.  I purge over absolutely nothing.
I don't know if I'm happy, miserable, depressed, content.

It's up and down all the time.

But I can control this.
I firmly believe that I don't have a mental problem,
I just have my limits, and they are being tested
and that is what is making me so crazed.

But I don't know my limits.
I don't know what's wrong.
Cut again, and I missed it.

Cutting.  Puking. Crying.
I am glorious.

I need love.  Love for myself.
Love for another.
There is no love in this house,
and it is a house 
because I'll be damned 
if I ever call it a home.

Daddy, I miss you so much.
So much just starting to think of it hurts.
So much that I just want this pain to go away.
So much it leaves me empty.
I feel lonely, maybe because I know people really do die.
People you never expect to,
no matter what the circumstances.

Please, someone out there.

Find Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment