I did damn good today.
Breakfas was 4 egg whites [64]
some white onion [16]
8 cherry tomatoes [24]
Lunch was a portabella mushroom [15]
sandwich with red pepper [10]
a side salad [30].
And now I've eaten
a bite of my mother's pasta [15]
8 bite-sized pieces of pineapple [80]
and had some coffee
with non-dairy creamer [40]
and brown sugar [45]
because ants got into the regular sugar.
Total = 339 calories.
And awesomely burned
520.7 calories
at the gym.
That puts me at -181.7 calories today.
Awesome!
This is my best day yet.
I'm kinda hungry though,
but not that bad.
I'll drink water.
It's probably just my
late night B/P crave.
But I am not ruining this.
Not a chance!
Oh, and I went to the beach
with my little sister today.
I've decided to start rebuilding
my relationship with her.
I actually wore shorts to the beach,
and took them off to swim in just
my bikini.
It's a huge deal to me,
I'm usually so self-conscious,
I feel fucking gross in shorts.
Can't wait until my period goes away...
I've been so bloated!
Thank god the cramps are gone.
Fucking terrible.
I can't wait to weigh myself in the morning!












Wow! You're really skinny, though! I [honestly, I have no reason to sugarcoat this] think you weigh a perfectly fine amount. Really.
ReplyDelete~Kendra
Thanks, and my weight is good,
ReplyDeletebut I have fat on my thighs
and ass that I'm just trying to work off.
It's not muscle weight.
I don't want to be a skeleton or anything,
just small, toned.
I don't like flabby, bouncy skin.
I'm starting to show some ab definition too,
which is freaking awesome :D
Thanks for the comment :]
Hey. Great to see you did good again today. Thats great about the beach. It's kinda inspiring me to rebuild my relation ship with my little sister.
ReplyDeleteDefinitely! Go for it!
ReplyDeleteI've been seriously blown away
by my little sister's maturity
and intelligence today.
All I can think is,
"Where the fuck was I when all this happened?"
And no one will ever love you
more than your siblings.
I'm so sure of it.
How old is your sister?
ReplyDeleteShe's thirteen going on fourteen.
ReplyDeleteOr maybe 30, lol.