I am fucking starving.
I am upset.
I am depressed.
All I want to do is
shovel food down my throat
and puke it all right back up...
Before, doing that
would have been like nothing.
But now I just can't...
Everything looks like numbers to me,
not food.
I guess this is what I wanted though.
And I shouldn't complain
when I can do what other girls
only wish they could.
Another dreadful night...
I should try to sleep,
I'm tired as all hell...
And watching Moulin Rouge
Is probably a really stupid
idea right now.
I just want this shit
with Wally to be over...
I want to see him so much.
But that's not right.
We're over...
I need to get used to that
and not let myself cling anymore...
It's not fair to either of us.
It's not fair to me.
I've got to stop doing this shit
to myself.
And thank you
skinny business
&
tearsnsorrow
for your comments & support.
Hope you guys, and everyone who reads this
are doing well.
Life's difficult,
but it's all one big expirience
to learn from after another.
Take it in stride.
Hopefully, I can follow
my own advice as well.
Good night everyone.












No comments:
Post a Comment