I can't remember
the last time I had
a normal eating pattern.
But I want to try now...
I think.
The road started getting blurry last night
when I was driving and Kelsie was in the car.
I could have killed my best friend...
I want to cry just thinking about it.
We were going to get my naval pierced
when I started losing focus on the road.
She told me I had to eat
or she'd shove food down my throat.
She works at a hospital.
She started talking tubes
and god knows what else.
I ate one and a third or a crepe...
I felt like a fucking rock after that...
I felt like my stomach weighted a ton
and I was dragging a ball and chain.
And I ate it at night...
At night!
I hated it...
I felt like I was sleeping
after swallowing pebbles
that kept bouncing around in my stomach
to keep me up and remind me
of what I'd be giving up.
But I don't want to hurt anyone,
I don't want to die
and I'm tired of living like this...
I'm nearly bones
and that wasn't what I wanted
to begin with.
Locked away and hating life.
This isn't the only control.
I guess I'll be changing my blog again...
Regaining Control - Leaving ED Behind.
So this morning
I skipped weighing myself on the scale.
I don't think I'll be able to do that
and not cry for a while...
I'm trying not to count,
but it's damn hard
when I've nearly got everything memorized...
4 Egg Whites [64]
Spinach [5]
One Slice of Toast [50]
1/2 serving PB [95]
Coffee [50]
Total [264]
Oh lord...
Here goes nothing...
And to my ana readers/friends,
I feel like I'm letting you down,
and I'm sorry.
But I'm not living for you.
I gotta start living for me.
I love you guys,
and I really hope you all take care of yourselves.
Don't let Ana eat your brain...
Once she gets through your fat and muscle,
she goes for your brain and eats it away.
Be careful.
Now all I've got to do
is stay in the middle
of Ana and Mia...
Not too little,
not too much...
I am afraid
I want to cry.
But I need to be strong.
Wish me luck?












Definitely wishing you the best of luck. Don't lose hope. You can conquer this.
ReplyDelete~Kendra