Monday, March 22, 2010

[30] WOAH!

Yesterday was TERRIBLE!
Not in a depressing way.
I did purge after dinner,
but I ate candy at the movies with Joey,
and didn't purge.

He was watching me like a hawk,
but he doesn't know a bulimic's tricks.
"I have to pee," yea right.
But he asked me if I was going
to purge when I got home,
and I honestly said no.

I didn't feel sick to my stomach,
chocolate is a godawful thing to purge,
and I figured I'd just do a cleanse today.
I've got a huge bottle of water that I plan to refil
frequently and drain just as frequently
throughout the day.

I've gotta run.
going to get some groomer training this morning!
See you guys.
Oh, and no weigh in this morning.
Too afraid of freaking out
and ruining my day.

I'll have one tomorrow.

Calories thus far [104]

No comments:

Post a Comment