Sunday, March 14, 2010

[19] Like A Tree


[Old pic, but I do love it.]
[My arms look big though]

I feel so hollow right now,
it's amazing.
I split this
vegan lunch thing with my friend.
I think she may be as crazy about
restricting as I am.

I B/Ped very slightly when I got home,
twice,
but nothing as drastic as my usual.
Baby steps,
right?

Some day,
I'm going to stop this B/P shit.
Some day I'm going to eat so little,
and be normal,
not constantly thinking about food.
Better than normal.

Those are my goals.

Oh, and I keep forgetting to mention,
I burned 600 calories
the other day.
I was so proud!
I kept pushing and pushing myself

to burn more,
go longer.
I stayed on until my friends wanted to leave.
I want to start trying to burn that much
in the morning and at night.
I be be in the negative if I did that,
which would be so awesome.

P.S. - Shout out to skinnybusiness
for all the awesome comments, support, and advice.
Thank you. :]

2 comments: