Friday, March 19, 2010

[28] Mad Fail

So, yesterday I was doing pretty well
trying to be normal,
and just eat
and do it by myself.
I'm not some pathetic idiot
who needs to cling to everyone else
for help.

It was ok...
Nearly had a breakdown at lunch
because I went to subway to get a salad
and the guy asked if I wanted Olive Oil
and for some dumb reason I said,
"Sure, just a little."

Lemme tell you...
This kid put on a shit load.
And Olive Oil is like,
sky rocketing
when it comes to calories and fat.
I almost wanted to cry 
walking back to my car.
How fucking ridiculous is that?

My way around it:
Chew and Spit.
Only I swallowed the food,
just spit out the dressing.
It made me calm down
so I ate without freaking.
But then at night,
I just lost it...
I binged,
which you all know
lead to a purge.

I wanted to eat something
to get something back into me.
But I couldn't...
I made coffee,
which I'm guessing was over [100]
but I know that's not enough
but I just couldn't bring myself to eat something 
that late at night...
So, after 12 I'm going to get dressed,
go to the highschool
paint
and go out with Cole most likely to do something
anything
and we'll eat.
And I'll pretend like I'm ok.
Because the world doesn't need to know
about the Drama Queen.

I'm going to have fun,
I'm going to be me.

I've got to end this.
Just typing blogs is starting to tire me.
My arms hurt after the slightest
amounts of lifting at work or anything,
my legs are tired,
my chest is pure bone,
like between my boobs
I see bones...
I've never seen those before.
My ribs are showing more and more
and my spine...
It's like the Rockey Mt.s relocated
onto my back.
And most of all,
I don't want any damage
that can't be fixed.
And I don't want Ana
to eat my brain!

So here goes Day 2.
Wish me luck.  Again.



No comments:

Post a Comment