I don't want to get sick,
but I can't eat more than
barely 500 calories a day
without having a purge freak out.
And it hurts my throat so much now.
I'm having my norm
of egg whites [64]
spinach [10]
but I can't finish my coffee [30].
I haven't even finished my eggs yet.
Total = 104
I got my naval pierced 2 days ago!
It's so cute,
and I'm having my tattoo drawn up for me.
Excited, I think it's going to be
a chest piece!
I think I need to see a therapist though,
dear god I'm SICK of feeling miserable.
I may talk to my step mother
about seeing my old therapist again.
I just can't get over this Wally shit.
I'm driving Kelsie crazy with me...
I get so jealous of them hanging out.
I'm being so insecure it's stupid.
I need to live MY life
and not fucking worry about other people.
Not worry about him.
Oh,
and there's this girl.
I think I want to be with a girl again.
Her name's Evie,
how fucking CUTE!
Anyway, I met her at my friend's
"Toy Party" haha.
She was really nice,
She was really nice,
cute,
small,
tattoos,
and just gorgeous.
She works with my friend, Brittnay,
who's party we met at
and I asked Brittnay if Evie
was bi last night.
I made Britt SWEAR
never to tell anyone I asked,
but you know
who the fuck cares.
Everyone knows I'm bi,
and if she doesn't like me/girls
it's obviously not happening.
But still,
it makes we want to burst out
into a fit of nervous laughter.
Flirting and crushes are so much fun!
Anyway,
I guess that's what I've got for now,
we'll see how today goes.
And hi again everyone!
Hope you're all doing well!
:]












No comments:
Post a Comment