Monday, March 15, 2010

[23] So, My Best Friend...

Wally and I are finito,
but my best friend Kelsie
just confessed to me that 
she does in fact have a crush on him.
But no matter how much
I tried to tell her to just do what she wants
and leave me the fuck alone,
she kept insisting that it wasn't worth
losing me as her best friend,
and that she loves me.

She really is the one friend
that I love undoubtedly
because she has always been there for me
and she truly is an amazing person
who helps me get through anything.

So this was an odd predicament,
and we met up to talk.
I told her that I will trust her,
because I want to have her as my friend always.
But if she EVER did anything,
she'd better tell me
and that she and he would both be dead to me
for good.
And I mean...
We were looking to be roomates
together too...  
She can't fuck that up.

So she's talking to Wally,
because it's as if nothing happened.
She's still my best friend,
and she loves me
and wants to help me be happy.
And she knows the whole Wally thing
is making me miserable
so she's talking to Wally to tell him
that I do want to be friends,
but I can't right now while
I'm still not over him.
So he needs to leave me alone 
so I can get over him.

I ate my eggs this morning [64]
spinach [10], onions [10].
I had coffee too though [50].
So that's 134.

I screwed up,
threw up,
but I'm sure I got at least 
200 calories left afterward.

Kelsie's going to call me 
after they're done eating/talking.
It's good, and  do need this,
but geez today was wretched...

Oh, and I pretty much filled her in
on what's been going on with me.
The restricting, 
and I've been cutting again.
I never ike admitting that
but I told her why I did it to.
Punishment.
Last night, 
I just couldn't stop fucking
thinking about Wally.
So every time I thought of him,
I'd cut.  And cut.
It helped, but took a while,
if you know what I'm getting at.
On top of that, 
my blood pressure 
was so freaking low
I didn't even bleed more 
than enough to fill the cut 
and dry/scab over immediately.

Crazy...
I think I want to go to sleep.
This day has just bee exhausting...

2 comments:

  1. and breath in and breath out.... just calm down everything will work out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's seriously what I need to do.
    I'm still all crazy.
    Last night was pretty terrible.
    Being alone,
    suspecting everyone of anything.
    Kelsie and I talked again this morning though,
    went to the gym.
    Seriously, being without Wally isn't
    bothering me anywhere close to as much
    as being afraid of her betraying me.
    I didn't put her into that promise,
    she did, so she better stick to it.

    Oi... Today was a better day though,
    regardless.

    ReplyDelete