Friday, March 5, 2010

[14] 'This Is Your Station Under No Control'

So, I have good news to report.
I haven't B/Ped for almost 2 days now.
Here's the bad news.
Mom's ordering pizza,
and that's like a major binge food of mine...

I do want to eat some pizza,
but I just can't gorge.
I just have to take tiny ass bites,
and always,
ALWAYS
take a gulp of water 
between bites.
I generally can't even finish
anything when I eat like that.

I've been damn good today.
Breakfast was a four egg white [64]
omelet with mixed veggies [25]
that Kelsie's dad made for us
and a slice of oatmeal toast [70].
Should have skipped on the toast.

Lunch was a salad [25]
with walnuts [100]
and a piece of bread [75]
and some fruit [51]

Coffee [50] now.

So thus far,
Todays total =460

Not as good as I'd thought...
Ugh.  Frustration...

2 comments:

  1. It's o.k. Your doing better than most of us. Pizza is my major binge food to, but mostly mine is chips ahoy choclate chip cookies and doritos nacho cheese chips. God help me, bolth likely have more calories than any pizza.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. I'm a little over the top sometimes though,
    even I think so.
    A normal meal to me now feels like a binge to me
    and freaks me out.
    I spend too much money eating food that I throw back up.
    I've stopped doing that, if I eat out, I eat healthy so that doesn't happen.
    But that's not a 100% fool-proof plan and I still fuck up.
    Eh...Crap

    ReplyDelete