I've gotten to the point
where even if I'm hungry
I can't even bring myself to eat.
Lost another 3/5 of a pound.
I'm at 109,
but that was weighed before
I even went to the bathroom.
I ate next to nothing yesterday.
This morning,
I went to Kelsie's before
we were going to the gym.
Her dad made us breakfast,
only he made regular eggs...
not egg whites...
THREE OF THEM.
I couldn't say anything...
I could only finish two through [144],
and thank god Kelsie didn't press...
She knows how I am.
For the rest of the day,
all I had was coffee [85]
and I just wasn't hungry...
Even made myself a salad
and brought a boca burger
to add to it,
and I just wasn't hungry at all.
And since I'm going to the gym
again now with my sister
I'm eating something at least.
A slice of whole wheat toast [50]
with red pepper [15],
onion [5],
tomatoes [5],
portabella [20],
and the provolone I couldn't pick off... [60].
Working on some coffee too,
but I think I'm only gonna
make it through half of it [40].
Total today = 424
That number pisses me off so much,
but I can't pass out and get into trouble.
Ugh...
* * *
K, so gym.
As soon as I got their,
I was in a battlefield of conflict.
Whilst I was searching for parking,
I saw Wally's car.
He was there too...
Thank god the cardio area was upstairs,
but all I wanted to do was see him,
talk to him.
Just a "Hello,
I didn't see him though,
and his car was gone when I left...
And then I fell apart in the car.
I miss him so much...
I made my sister cry too.
That's what always happens with us.
She hugged me and kissed my head,
comforted by my 13 year old sister...
Wow, makes me laugh.
I'm going to see Kelsie
before she gets off of work.
She got some of the money
Wally still owed me.
And I told her.
And I'll talk to her.
And I'll probably cry again.
Probably feel like my heart
is going to explode from within my chest.
Choke. Forget how to breathe.
It'll hurt, but I'll make it.
I miss him so much...
But this is the way it is,
and I've got to get with it.
I won't be miserable forever...
I just won't.
On a lighter,
more controlled note.
I burned 475.5 calories.
That puts me at -51.5 calories.
Decent, but I could do better.












Aww. I hate those days you just want to cry all day, or maybe not want to but your guna any how. Good job with going to the gym again. Hope you feel better tomarrow. Good job with being 109. Thats great.
ReplyDeleteawwh! I'm sorry it was such a hard day :(
ReplyDeleteBoys really do suck a good deal of the time! But burning all those calories must have felt good :)
Trust me, I know it feels like you're gonna have this awful feeling forever, but it will definitely go away eventually. Keeping yourself really busy and chatting it up with other guys (even if you don't necessarily want to) will def make it go away faster :)
love&hugs,
paperbagbaby xoxo