Monday, March 8, 2010

[15] Slacking

Ok...  I hate when I don't post
daily because it feels like info builds up...

Just to close up my last post, 
I did end up B/Ping.
W/e, made sure I got it all out,
so at least it wasn't like
a wasted effort or some shit.

I screwed up two nights ago, too,
on a pretty good day
by taking my friend to dunkin donuts
and having a large coffee [150]
and a multigrain bagel [380]
with light veggie cream cheese [120].
I wish I would have known that calorie count...
God, one coffee should be a meal!
A bagel should be 4.
Ugh...
Anyway, I kept it down,
which is good because I seriously have to stop B/Ping.
I mean, I did it at work again,
but I tried purging a donut that I ate a work
with nothing but that donut and water in me...
Didn't work out,
and I kinda choked a bit.
So I drank some coffee,
figuring the warmth would help break up the donut 
clump in my stomach.
It did, but I'm sure I didn't get it all out.

Ugh, I have to get back on track here.
Posting on here helps me keep track
of my calories and everything.

Thus far,
Coffee [40]
4 egg whites [64] with
onion [10] 
and broccoli [25].
Breakfast total = 139

No cream cheese,
no 100%WW English Muffin.
I'm thinking just eggs jam-packed 
with veggies from now on.

Let's see how today goes then.
And I think I'm going to change 
my blog name,
seeing as Ana and I can't seem to be close
with Mia popping up every five fucking seconds.
And god damn it I still need a scale!
I think I'm gaining weight in muscle
from going to the gym...
idk whether I'm happy with that or not yet...

2 comments:

  1. Nope, gaining weight in muscle from the gym maybe, but I hardley doubt it. It's mia, Shes a liar. She only gets rid part of the callories and she makes you tiered and your throught hurt. But if you didn't know, to protect your teeth dont brush them or any thing till an hour after you purge so that your enamle is still there to protect your teeth while the acid washes out of your mouth. Just incase because some people know and some don't. I hate mia but your right, ana and her have a real hard time living together. Don't give up on ana, she loves you. And she really does help.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much.
    And I didn't know that, so thanks for that too.
    I really am getting to hate Mia... My throat was so sore the other day so I was going to take a break and try to stop completely. Mia ruined that with a huge binge that HAD to be purged, like there was no way...
    I'm restricting today no matter what though.

    ReplyDelete